Did you say... Ampelos?
Ampelos is the Ancient Greek for "vine". Today the Ampelos Charter has authenticate the qualitative approach of our wine-growing business
who is getting involved in a quality, eco-friendly sustainable viticulture.
Here are the fundamental points of the Ampelos Charter:
We don’t use any chemical fertilizers, herbicides or insecticides. By choosing this path, we cultivate the vital harmony to the quality of our wine.
Fully respecting the AMPELOS technical reference, our philosophy requires us to only use organic conditioner, to plough vineyards and to mow
grass that grows naturally in our roads of vines and finally the use of alternative technical solutions to preserve environment and natural biodiversity.
• To ensure consumer protection
• To maintain an harmonious balance between soil and vine
• To promote eco-friendly solutions in our production
• To maintain the quality of air and water
• To connect wine growers involved in their jobs
• To offer an intact wealth to future generations
• To save natural balances